741 top medical experts on Affective Symptoms across 47 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 618 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Affective Symptoms: Mood or emotional responses dissonant with or inappropriate to the behavior and/or stimulus.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Behavioral Symptoms (1,342).
- Clinical Trials : at least 55 including 2 Active, 27 Completed, 12 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Alexithymia, Emotional Disturbances
Computing Expert Listing ...