909 top medical experts on Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia across 49 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 825 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia: An acute myeloid leukemia in which abnormal promyelocytes predominate. It is frequently associated with disseminated intravascular coagulation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Acute Myeloid Leukemia (4,896).
- Clinical Trials : at least 99 including 9 Active, 48 Completed, 15 Recruiting
- Synonyms: M3 Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Progranulocytic Leukemia, M3 Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Progranulocytic Leukemia
Computing Expert Listing ...