436 top medical experts on Acromegaly across 41 countries and 29 U.S. states, including 352 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Acromegaly: A condition caused by prolonged exposure to excessive human growth hormone in adults. It is characterized by bony enlargement of the face; lower jaw (prognathism); hands; feet; head; and thorax. The most common etiology is a growth hormone-secreting pituitary adenoma. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch36, pp79-80)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hyperpituitarism (19), Endocrine Bone Diseases (12).
- Clinical Trials : at least 140 including 6 Active, 85 Completed, 15 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Inappropriate Growth Hormone Secretion Syndrome (Acromegaly), Somatotropin Hypersecretion Syndrome (Acromegaly)
Computing Expert Listing ...